March 6, 2017
I am pretty obsessed with my everyday watch. I just feel like a watch goes with almost any kind of look and easily updates a simple I’m-just-running-some-errands look. As I get older, I will admit that I am partial to men’s watches ( like, how can you go wrong with a big face, gold men’s watch?!) and I can’t get enough from the ones from Armitron. Armitron has been around for a while – so they know how to do watches well. But what I love about them is their approachability and how stylish they’ve made even the simplest everyday watch. And if you’re on a budget, most of their pieces are under $100, which is a win. Above, I’m sharing 10 everyday watches that you need for spring. Just scroll the gallery above to see the watches and click below to shop!
1. Diamond Dial Wall-to-Wall Crystal Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch
2. Date Calendar Dial Silver-Tone Mesh Bracelet Watch
3. Black Sunray Dial Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch Gold
4. Swarovski Crystal Accented Rose Gold-Tone and Blush Pink Leather Strap Watch Rose Gold
5. Leather Watch
6. Large Black Men’s Watch
7. Large Black Men’s Leather Watch
8. Women’s Crystal Mesh Stainless Steel Watch
9. Men’s Exclusive Gold-Tone Mesh Bracelet Watch
10. Men’s Silver Dial Rose-Tone Bezel Leather Strap Watch
A huge thanks to Armitron for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands who support the blog!
continues on instagram
Helping people excites me.
And no, nothing here on this site is rocket science. Just glimpses of my everyday life - what I eat, what I wear, the products I use, how I work and how I take care of myself. If that’s your sort of thing - you know, life - then this is totally the place for you.